January 7, 2013

0

Herbal Essences Coupon Save $0.50

Posted in , ,

 Here's a coupon for any of you Canadians interested in Herbal Essences hair products!


This coupon is worth $0.50 off the already inexpensive Herbal Essences products. This coupon can be used on shampoo, conditioner or styling products. 


https://www.brandsaver.ca/images/coupon_images/coupons_large_en_ca/v16_herbal_1.jpg

I own the Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" Shampoo with Coconut Milk and Orchid. I personally enjoy the shampoo because I LOVE the smell of Coconut and this scent actually stays in my hair. I'm not really into expensive hair products free of sulfates and all that other stuff and if you're like me then you can order this coupon from BrandSaver. Keep in mind that you have to sign up for Proctor and Gamble, but they have tons of offers and coupons!

Order The Coupon Here



And if you aren't sure which product to buy, check out this tool that helps you find the right product for your hair type.


Enjoy! Subscribe.

0 comments: