January 3, 2013

2

Revlon Selects: Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick 035 Backstage

Posted in , ,

A few weeks ago, I signed up for Revlon Selects and was chosen to test some new products out FOR FREE

On the right is the new Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in the shade 035 Backstage. 





 So I was really excited to try this shade out because I usually do not wear dark lipsticks due to my age and my preferences. However, I found this colour to be really pretty and warm. There is a little bit of a sparkle to the lipstick.

PROS:

  • good pigmentation
  • nice packaging that is easy to use
  • very pretty colour
CONS:
  • doesn't apply very smoothly without exfoliating first
  • doesn't last as long as I'd hoped

 Overall Impression:

Very nice lipstick that is great for nights out and women who like deep colours.



What do you think? Share with me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting to lose track of all the new lip products from Revlon - but that's not necessarily a bad thing! ;) I have pretty dry lips so I have a feeling this would take a lot of prep to work well for me. I've never heard of Revlon Selects, but sounds like an interesting program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon's Canadian Facebook page had an offer available for any of their fans to sign up! I received two nail polishes, nail file and an eyeshadow set which I reviewed earlier (http://taylorandthings.blogspot.ca/2012/12/revlon-photoready-primer-shadow.html). This product dries on the lips quite quickly and would probably work best with a lip gloss, but it is a nice colour! :)

      Delete