January 2, 2013

0

Sephora Haul from Boxing Day!

Posted in , ,

 I am so excited to share my great beauty finds from Sephora's boxing day sale!

I totally woke up at 6:30 am like an excited little child on Christmas morning to go shopping at 7:00 AM. Call me crazy. My real goal was to snag some of the Sephora $12.00 deals!

All of these items were $12.00 except for the Jewel Lacquer from Sephora + Pantone Universe which was $6.00.
Right:I have two stila lip glaze sets and a mini NARS
blush.

  • The one in blue packaging is called "foliage" and it has three 0.05 fl.oz lip glazes. They are all very shimmery. 
  • The red wine colour package is called "harvest" and it has more neutral, nude tones. Two of them are shimmery and the last one on the right is more pigmented and has less sparkle.
  • The mini NARS blush is in the famous shade "Super Orgasm". It is very peachy and has gold sparkles.

Left: I have two Urban Decay eye-shadow palettes (both the same) and a Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner.

  • I had to fight off hoards of women to reach these shadow palettes! Haha, just kidding, but I did snag the last two luckily. They have nine of Urban Decay's best-selling shadows including, grind, smog, midnight cowboy and chopper.
  • The Benefit shadow/liner is in the shade "r.s.v.p." which is a champagne shimmer cream eye-shadow that I am looking forward to trying!
Right: I have a set of Caudalie anti-aging minis!

This set includes:
  •  Cleansing Water for all skin types 50 mL
  • Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting 10 mL
  • Vitamin Pulp Eye and Lip Cream 7 mL
  • Vinosource Quencing SOrbet Cream 10 mL



This is the last of the haul a Buxom lash-liner and brush set and the Sephora + Pantone Universe Jewel Lacquer which I have reviewed here.
  • The Buxom set includes a lash enhancing and conditioning treatment that promises to thicken your lashes and an eye-liner brush that comes in a sleek little pouch.
  • The nail polish is a Jewel Tone lacquer that appears as a gold and violet duochrome.


Hope you enjoyed my haul. Please comment below and subscribe for more updates!

0 comments: