January 2, 2013

0

Sephora + Pantone: Violet Quartz Review

Posted in , ,

 Violet Quartz "Jewel Lacquer"

I picked this up on boxing day (Canada's black Friday) from Sephora! It looks super gorg in the bottle. Like a purply-yellow duo-chrome.











It looks so pretty and cute in the bottle and the packaging is really nice. I love how it looks like a gold shimmer. However, on the nail, you don't get that metallic duo-chrome effect. The formula is nice and thin but the pigmentation is not the best. 

I purchased this for $6.00 CAD on sale. I believe these are regularly priced at $18.00 so this was a real steal! 



Here's a swatch on my pale Asian skin. 

  • two coats
  • the formula is quite shiny without a top coat
  • as with most shimmers, you can see the brush strokes
  • to maximize this polish, I would recommend three coats
  • It dries fairly quickly

0 comments: